The Snag Depot ~ Tuts
The Colorize Tool
How to Change the Color of an Object
We will change the color of the ribbon on this rattle.
1. Click on your lasso tool
2. in your tool options, place it on point to point.
3. now careful trace around the ribbon.
It should look like this
4. To decide your color click on your color palette.
5. Click the color that you want the ribbon to be.
6. Look at the numbers I have circled in red, hue and saturation.
Write them down or remember them.
Now close your color palette.
Click on colors in your tool bar, and colorize as in the photo below.
A new window will open as shown below.
Now in the photo above, change those numbers to the numbers you got on the paint palette. Click ok.
Your ribbon should now be the color you chose as below.